I am a frequent investigator of convenience stores, especially Family Mart which seems to be everywhere: next to my apartment and in my office building. It has been long since I really found something sweet that I would crave but I spotted this milk pudding yesterday during hunting for my lunch at Famima. So yes, BOUGHT IT! Tried it too and I like it.
Why it’s good?
1. So low in sugar!: only 3.3 g. which is about 77% less than the normal pudding in the market (I think it’s 77% sorry if I’m not precise)
2. Made from Almond milk: the flavor and smell is really nice and mild
3. Low calories: only 67 kcal! Could be a perfect little dessert after your meal! (totally guilt-free) Normal pudding would be about 120-150 kcal or more.
My opinion is that it’s really a good choice if you just look for something small to round up your meal. (or if you’re on a diet) But if you look for something more indulging and rich, full texture..this might not be for you.
Posted in Combini, Food Product Review, Healthy, Healthy eats
- Tagged almond, almond milk, アーモンド, アーモンドミルク‘, スイーツ, スイートミルク, ダイエット, デザート, ファミマ, プリン, ヘルシー, ミルクプリン, dessert, family mart, famima, guilt-free, heathy, low calorie, low sugar, milk, Morinaga, New, pudding, sweets, 森永, 低カロリー, 低糖質
Super duper famous right now is this ice-cream parlor in Kichijoji called “Paletas”! Being featured in so many tv shows, gourmet news and websites, as well as magazines, Paletas is well known for its variety of flavors (almost 40 choices!) and its philosophy of using only PURE REAL fruits and NO additives. In simple words, what you see is what you eat. >__< Mixed with base flavors such as fruit juice, gelato, chocolate, caramel, etc….WHOLE fruits are added to give you the best sensation once biting into it. For example, from one photo I saw, a whole piece of strawberry is buried into the chocolate ice-cream stick…Hmmmm…. Another one, tropical fruits are frozen just like that so that their real flavors can shine.
But you'd better be there super early in the morning if you want to try all the flavors. Most of the rare ones are sold out as fast as famous concert tickets lol
Can't wait to try it out!!!!
Find out more here: http://www.paletas.jp/shop.html
Posted in Go eat here!, Healthy eats
- Tagged アイスキャンディー, アイスクリーム, デザート, パレタス, ヘルシー, 無合成添加物, famous, fruits, fruity, gelato, healthy, ice-cream, kichijoji, no additives, Paletas, Tokyo, 吉祥寺, 果物