I am a frequent investigator of convenience stores, especially Family Mart which seems to be everywhere: next to my apartment and in my office building. It has been long since I really found something sweet that I would crave but I spotted this milk pudding yesterday during hunting for my lunch at Famima. So yes, BOUGHT IT! Tried it too and I like it.
Why it’s good?
1. So low in sugar!: only 3.3 g. which is about 77% less than the normal pudding in the market (I think it’s 77% sorry if I’m not precise)
2. Made from Almond milk: the flavor and smell is really nice and mild
3. Low calories: only 67 kcal! Could be a perfect little dessert after your meal! (totally guilt-free) Normal pudding would be about 120-150 kcal or more.
My opinion is that it’s really a good choice if you just look for something small to round up your meal. (or if you’re on a diet) But if you look for something more indulging and rich, full texture..this might not be for you.
Posted in Combini, Food Product Review, Healthy, Healthy eats
- Tagged almond, almond milk, アーモンド, アーモンドミルク‘, スイーツ, スイートミルク, ダイエット, デザート, ファミマ, プリン, ヘルシー, ミルクプリン, dessert, family mart, famima, guilt-free, heathy, low calorie, low sugar, milk, Morinaga, New, pudding, sweets, 森永, 低カロリー, 低糖質
Spotted in combini nationwide (eg. Newsday, family mart), these 2 products are the result of cooperation between Tanita shokudo and the famous long-standing sandwich brand “Lunch Pack”. On the left is gobou salad and tofu burger (247 kcal). On the right is pumpkin salad and chicken tomato stew (231 kcal). If you notice, one piece would be the carb-dense veggie salad and another piece would be the protein.
These could be better choices among other Lunch Pack products if you want a quick lunch.
Posted in Fun Food knowledge!, Healthy eats
- Tagged ごぼうサラダ, コンビニ, サンドイッチ, タニタ食堂, パン, パンプキン, ヘルシー, ランチ, ランチパック, breakfast, combini food, 豆腐ハンバーグ, 鶏肉のトマ煮込む, gobou, healthy, low calorie, pumpkin, salad, sandwich, Tanita Shokudou, tofu burger, 朝食
For those of you who are familiar with the brand Almond Breeze and are trying to find any almond milk in Japan, listen up! Almond breeze is also here in Japan, however, it is only sold in 200 ml package, which is also different from those sold in America I believe. It used to have only 4 flavors but recently the newest version – unsweetened – came out and is easily our winner due to its low calorie (only 30 kcal!!)
I have tried all variations and I can’t lie..all are soooo good!!!
You might not find it in every convenience store but for the best price, go to Donki-Hote!